A visa software process itself can really feel like a frightening process for a lot of travellers. Buying a US Visa is taken into account probably the most traumatic expertise. That is due to the impression that USA Visa purposes have possibilities of rejection for the slightest errors. One of the vital intimidating expertise to deal with throughout a USA visa course of is giving the interview on the consulate. In case you are residing in Dubai and planning to journey to US for enterprise or tourism function, it’s worthwhile to apply for a US visa and seem for an interview on the consulate to get your US visa sorted earlier than your journey commences. Nonetheless, by attending to know the method beforehand and learn how to put together, you’ll be able to simply get by way of your US Visa interview in Dubai with none strain. Scroll right down to know extra about learn how to crack your USA visa interview in Dubai with ease.
Necessities for US visa software from Dubai – earlier than you schedule your USA visa interview, it’s worthwhile to observe these steps:
- Be sure you have a passport with a validity of at the very least 6 months from the date of journey and with sufficient pages to get the visa stamped.
- You ought to be very clear on what sort of US visa is required in your journey function. In case you are visiting the USA for tourism, medical and leisure function or for social visits, you’ll require a B2 visa. In case you are visiting USA quickly for enterprise function, you’d require a B1 visa which is the US Enterprise visa. Each these visas are Non-immigrant / customer visas and are legitimate for six months from the date of issuance of visa. Having readability on varieties of visas are required as your visa software will get rejected if it doesn’t match along with your function of journey.
- Full the net visa software kind, DS-160 which is a U.S. Authorities on-line kind you need to submit alongside along with your software. Your software should be clearly and precisely stuffed with data. Additionally, you will want passport dimension pictures alongside along with your software.
- After submitting your software on-line, it’s worthwhile to schedule an appointment with the Consulate in your visa interview.
- All of your documentation needs to be totally so as as required by the consulate. Carry no matter paperwork you’re feeling would come helpful in your visa software.
Additionally Reads: Frequent Motive For Rejection of US Visa
On the day of the Interview:
Please attain the Embassy or Consulate at the very least 15 minutes previous to your appointment time. You’ll not be granted entry into the consulate greater than 30 minutes previous to the time appointed to you and arriving too late can lead to the cancellation of your US interview appointment. You may anticipate to be on the Embassy or Consulate for at the very least an hour for the entire course of to finish. It will be higher if you don’t carry any luggage, briefcases or any further gadgets with you to the Embassy as you’ll not be allowed to carry them together with you whereas getting into the constructing. Additionally, you need to seem in particular person and alone as solely the applicant shall be allowed to enter into the consular part as per the appointment time.
After you enter the consulate/embassy:
Your appointment shall be confirmed on the entrance first earlier than letting you in. After your safety test, while you enter the Consulate/Embassy, it is best to have your passport, Images, DS-160 Affirmation Web page, Appointment data and all supporting paperwork prepared for verification. You may be given a token quantity in your interview and might want to go to totally different home windows for the preliminary examination of your software paperwork, fingerprinting and at last the interview. As soon as your quantity known as in your interview, it is best to present the officer with all of the paperwork and the Consular Officer will ask you questions associated to your supposed journey to USA and different related questions. The interview could final for roughly 5 to 7 minutes.
Varieties of USA Visa Interview Questions – Generally requested B1 & B2 Visa Interview Questions & Solutions
- What’s the function of your go to to USA?
Make sure that your reply is in easy, compact sentence and state your function of go to.
For eg: I’m visiting to barter a contract for enterprise function. I’m travelling to go to a buddy who lives in US.
- Have you ever visited US earlier than?
Communicate in truth when you’ve got visited or not.
- Do you may have any family, relations or buddies presently within the US?
Even when you’ve got one buddy, household or relative, give a compact reply about them. It’s possible you’ll be additional requested about private particulars about your pals, relations and family residing within the US corresponding to the place they work, the place do they dwell, what’s their authorized standing and so on.
- How lengthy will you keep in US?
Inform the interviewer the date you enter into US and the date of your departure from US.
- Why do you need to journey at this explicit time of the 12 months?
Give trustworthy solutions corresponding to you will get go away from workplace for travelling at the moment of the 12 months, or you may have been given a possibility to journey to US by your organization. No matter the reason being it is best to clearly state it to the officer. For enterprise travellers, it’s simpler to simply convey that that is when the enterprise alternative has come up for negotiation.
- Have you ever booked your tickets?
In case you are requested this query, it is best to inform the interviewer when you’ve got booked it or not. In case you have, then hand the reserving affirmation letter to the interviewer.
- Why do you propose to remain so lengthy, are you able to keep shorter?
This query is normally requested to these making use of visa for validity 6 months or extra. On this case, it’s worthwhile to again your solutions with sturdy causes to persuade the interviewer on why it’s worthwhile to keep for such a very long time in US.
- Do you may have journey insurance coverage, worldwide bank cards or how a lot cash you’ll be carrying with you in your US go to?
Inform the interviewer when you’ve got these or not and current all associated paperwork as proof to again your solutions.
- Are you presently working? The place?
In case you are an worker or a businessman, again up your reply along with your firm’s title and place. In case you are retired, then reply accordingly stating that you’ve retired out of your companies from this explicit firm.
- Can I see your go away approval letter?
You’ll have to present the interview with a proof of the identical.
- Might you present me your online business/visiting card?
Reply accordingly. In case you have a enterprise or visiting card, present it to the interviewer.
- When you find yourself on your online business journey, who will deal with enterprise if you end up in US?
Allow them to know that you’ve a backup for such conditions at your workplace to deal with your online business.
- How can I be assured that you’ll return again to your nation after your go to?
Persuade by saying how you may have a job or your online business right here which is doing fairly properly and your dependent relations staying with you in Dubai. You can too present your belongings and properties when you’ve got any in Dubai to additional showcase that it might be extraordinarily troublesome so that you can not return again to Dubai.
On the finish of your interview, the Consular Officer will let in case your software is accepted or rejected.
If you happen to obtain a white doc earlier than leaving the consulate, it signifies that your visa has been rejected. If you happen to obtain a yellow sheet of paper, then you might be required to supply further paperwork in your visa approval. If you happen to obtain a pink doc, then your visa has been accepted. You may acquire your passport after three to five working days after the visa is stamped on it.
Some factors to think about throughout a USA visa interview
- Costume professionally, consider the interview like a job interview and gown formally and well.
- Be assured whereas answering the questions. Elaborate solely the place you’re feeling it’s vital. Be trustworthy, courteous and honest in your solutions.
- Your paperwork and your interview solutions ought to persuade the interviewer that you’ll come again to Dubai as soon as your journey function is completed.
- Make meticulously certain that you’ve your paperwork as a strong again up for all of your solutions. Get every thing prepared and double-check every thing to have a clean expertise.