The beautiful pure fantastic thing about Africa is unparalleled on every other continent. The beating coronary heart of the animal kingdom resides right here, as nature’s most luxurious beasts struggle for supremacy. After all, nothing encapsulates this greater than a safari journey within the furthers corners of the bush – and Instagram appears to agree.
High locations in Africa
True Luxurious Journey have been doing a little bit of quantity crunching and information mining this month, and their analysis has turfed up some fascinating outcomes. They’ve seemed on the most-tagged safari areas on the planet and fashioned a definitive high 10 based mostly on how many individuals are sharing their snaps from “conventional African locations”:
“As occurring a safari vacation is one among life’s biggest adventures, we determined to search out out which safari locations are the preferred – in line with Instagram – by turning to the extensively used photograph sharing platform to analyse the variety of occasions each conventional African safari vacation spot was geo-tagged by customers, sharing a photograph in that location.”
True Luxurious Journey
Geography buffs most likely gained’t be shocked to listen to that Victoria Falls is probably the most “Instagrammable” vacation spot on the planet. The breathtaking cascades of water actually are incomparable to every other expertise.
The very best safaris in South Africa, in line with Instagram…
Then we’ve obtained the Serengeti, a worthy runner-up and an impressive setting for animals to roam free and wild. South Africa stakes its first declare in third, with the Kruger Nationwide Park racking up the guests and changing into Mzansi’s most-frequented safari park.
Addo Elephant Nationwide Park (sixth) and Sabi Sands Recreation Reserve (ninth) additionally make the official high 10. After all, we’d snap your hand off in the event you provided us a keep at any of those attractive locations – right here’s who else made the reduce:
Most “Instagramable” safari locations on the planet:
1. Victoria Falls Nationwide Park, Zambia – 215 513 geo-tags:
2. Serengeti Nationwide Park, Tanzania – 162 729 geo-tags:
3. Kruger Nationwide Park, South Africa – 122 136 geotags:
4. Masai Mara Nationwide Reserve, Kenya – 102 301 geo-tags:
5. Ngorongoro Crater Nationwide Park, Tanzania – 59 989 geo-tags:
6. Addo Elephant Nationwide Park, South Africa – 54 120 geo-tags:
7. Tarangire Nationwide Park, Tanzania – 49 538 geo-tags:
8. Amboseli Nationwide Park, Kenya – 46 936 geo-tags:
9. Sabi Sands Recreation Reserve, South Africa – 46 042 geo-tags:
10. Chobe Nationwide Park, Botswana – 34 927 geo-tags: